Property SummaryOne Of Two Stunning Barn Conversions
Peaceful Rural Location
Over 3,300 Sq Ft Of Accommodation
Versatile Family Accommodation
Hand Built Kitchen With Aga
Three En Suite Facilities
Ground Approaching One Acre
Easy Access To Major Road And Rail Links
Doors and windows are all VELFAC units, aluminium powder coat externally, timber internally. Some units are double glazed, others are triple glazed.
• Velux roof windows - all triple glazed and those to the living room are all electrically operated.
• Kitchen by Tom Howley with quartz worktops.
• Roper Rhodes sanitary ware.
• Ceramic feature tiling throughout to each bathroom and ensuite with walk-in shower areas and Aquadart glass panels.
• Floor to main areas in metre square light grey porcelain tiles.
• Engineered oak flooring to study and all bedrooms.
• Feature fireplace with Stovax glass double-sided wood burner stove.
• Electric supply in garage is suitable for adding a car charging point.
• Fibre to property broadband will be available to property with Cat 5 cabling.
• Roof is TATA Steel Colourcoat Urban.
• Building structure is SIP construction for walls and roof with extra insulation under the roof.
• Exterior timber boarding is all Thermowood and treated with Osmo oil exterior stain.
• Hitachi 14 kW air source heat pump with 250 litre hot water tank (additional separate 150 litre hot water tank to 1st floor ensuite and bedroom 2 ensuite).
• Infloor heating system throughout with individual room thermostats.
• Heat recovery and ventilation system throughout.
• Garage – timber framed with cement board finish and Rubberbond roof with 40 year guarantee.
30' 10" x 23' 7" (9.40m x 7.18m)
22' 6" x 14' 7" (6.86m x 4.45m)
16' 1" x 12' 4" (4.90m x 3.77m)
19' 4" x 14' 3" (5.89m x 4.34m)
En Suite Shower Room
14' 4" x 12' 7" (4.38m x 3.84m)
Second En Suite Shower Room
12' 4" x 10' 10" (3.77m x 3.30m)
First Floor Landing
19' 6" x 16' 1" (5.94m x 4.90m)
En Suite Bathroom
15' 11" x 14' 5" (4.86m x 4.39m)
10' x 9' 11" (3.04m x 3.03m)
25' 1" x 19' 5" (7.65m x 5.93m)
The bustling market town of Huntingdon is minutes away and contains excellent shopping amenities, bars and restaurants. The main line railway station offers trains into London Kings Cross from 48 minutes.
The recently upgraded A14 provides excellent access to the A1, M1 & M6 and Cambridge can be reached via the A14 in around 40 minutes, with its amazing architecture, restaurants, theatres, concerts and museums. The riverside town of St Ives also has a guided busway taking around an hour into Cambridge. Stansted, Luton and East Midlands airports are all approx. an hour away
Council Tax Band - G
Marketed By Town-And-Country
Back To Search