Pound Close, Spaldwick
- Stunning Former Rectory
- Gardens and Grounds of Around One and a Quarter Acres.
- Generous 4,000 Square Feet of High Quality Accommodation
- Five Bedrooms and Four Bathrooms
- Wonderful Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Welcoming Reception Hall with Full Height Glazing
- Walk-in Pantry, Practical Laundry/Utility and Guest Cloakroom
- Double Cart Lodge
• Wonderful Victorian Former Rectory set within delightfully secluded, landscaped gardens approaching 1.25 acres.
• Generous, versatile accommodation of undoubted quality extending to around 4,000 square feet.
• Five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
• Drawing room, sitting room and study/home office.
• Stunning kitchen/breakfast/dining room
• Welcoming reception hall with full-height glazing.
• Laundry/utility room, walk-in pantry and guest cloakroom.
• Gated gravelled driveway and detached double cart lodge
• EPC rating E.
Services: Mains water and electricity. Oil fired central
heating. Private drainage
Local Authority: Huntingdon District Council
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with joint sole agents
Peter Lane & Partners 01480 860400
The property occupies a tucked away position in the village approached through remotely controlled double gates opening to a circular gravelled driveway which leads back to the detached double bay cart lodge garaging. The house sits centrally in its private plot of around 1.25 acres with views over the fields beyond. The gardens are absolutely beautiful being mainly laid to lawn with formal gardens which can be enjoyed from the house and west facing terrace complete with retractable awning which provides the perfect space for al-fresco dining etc. There is also a further terrace to side of the house which look over the lawns towards the rolling fields and across to the village church. To the bottom of the garden is a further raised decked terrace and a kitchen/garden with potting shed.
The desirable village of Spaldwick is situated just off the recently upgraded A14 and about four miles north of Kimbolton. The village has a church, primary school with playgroup, an excellent public house and restaurant and service area with petrol station, convenience store, Cost and Greggs. The secondary school for Spaldwick catchment is Hinchingbrooke in Huntingdon.
The A1 is about 4.5 miles to the east, giving excellent dual carriageway access both north and south and to the A14 and M11 beyond. An excellent main line commuter train service to London Kings Cross is available at Huntingdon (approx. 7 miles) and St Neots (approx. 12 miles). Bedford is approximately 19 miles and Cambridge 25 miles away. The airports of Stansted and Luton can be reached in approximately one hour.
Back To Search