Property SummaryA Superb Development of just Three Stunning New Homes.
KEY FEATURES: -
• Outstanding High Specification New Homes.
• Situated in Delightful Rural Surroundings.
• Plot 1 offers around 3,150 Square Feet of Accommodation.
• Master Bedroom with Juliet Balcony, Dressing Area and En Suite.
• Guest Room with En Suite, Three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
• Lounge and Garden Rooms with Bi-Fold Doors Opening onto the Garden.
• Family Room/HOME OFFICE.
• Stunning 27 FT. Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room.
• Useful Laundry/Utility Room.
• Reception Hall with Guest Cloakroom.
• Double Garage.
Situated on generous plots and within delightful rural surroundings, each exciting property boasts accommodation extending to around 3,200 square feet with five bedrooms - 2 with en suite – and a stunning kitchen/dining/family room; more than enough for today’s demanding modern family.
Features include quality floor coverings throughout, fully fitted kitchens with Silestone Quartz counters and upstands, basin with integrated AEG appliances to include, oven and combination oven/microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and in-cupboard bins. The garden room has a corner electric stove with remote control and the stylish bathrooms are fully tiled with Porcelanosa ceramics alongside quality Porcelanosa sanitary ware.
The property enjoys a high specification including an efficient air-source heat pump with underfloor heating to the ground floor, stunning master bedroom suite with Juliet balcony and double garage with remote controlled doors.
• Fibre broadband to property will be available Cat 5 cabling.
• Doors and windows are all Anthracite Grey energy efficient UPVC/Aluminium installed to Document Q (secured by design standards).
• Aluminium bi-fold sliding doors from lounge and garden room.
• Engineered Oak flooring to entrance hallway.
• The gardens will come fully landscaped including turfing, trees, planting and paved driveway.
• Constructed to NHBC working standard with 10-year Buildmark warranty.
Large Reception Hall
23' x 15' 7" (7.00m x 4.76m)
Bi-folding doors to garden.
19' x 16' 1" (5.80m x 4.90m)
Bi-folding doors to garden.
15' 5" x 14' 1" (4.70m x 4.30m)
26' 10" x 19' (8.19m x 5.80m)
First Floor Landing
23' 3" x 19' (7.08m x 5.80m)
With Dressing Area.
12' 4" x 10' 4" (3.75m x 3.16m)
15' 7" x 10' 4" (4.76m x 3.16m)
14' 1" x 11' 3" (4.30m x 3.42m)
14' 1" x 11' 5" (4.30m x 3.48m)
All images within the details are computer generated impressions.
Marketed by Town-and-Country.
Winwick is situated on the western borders of Cambridgeshire, close with the border of Northamptonshire. The market town of Oundle is approximately seven miles to the west, providing retail and leisure facilities. Independent Prep and Senior schooling is available at both Oundle (7 miles) and Kimbolton (7 miles). Winwick is a location stop for the private bus service to both Schools for day pupils
The A1(M) is situated four miles to the east, excellent rail links and further retail, leisure and educational facilities are available at Huntingdon, approximately nine miles to the east, and Peterborough, approximately fourteen miles to the north.
The direct train service from Peterborough to London Kings Cross takes approximately 50 minutes and from Huntingdon, approximately forty minutes.
Travel west from Kimbolton and turn right where signposted to Catworth (B660). Continue through the village and over the A14 to Old Weston. Continue on the B660 to Winwick and the development will be found in the centre of the village on the right.
Back To Search