Property SummaryKEY FEATURES: -
• Four Bedroom Home in Sought-After Location.
• Corner Plot with Well-Enclosed, Pleasantly Maturing Garden.
• Dual-Aspect Sitting Room with Double Doors onto the Garden.
• Separate Dining Room/Study.
• Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
• Refitted Bathroom and Guest Cloakroom.
• Full Replacement of External Doors and Windows.
• Attached Garage and Off-Road Parking.
A truly individual home, being the only one of its type on this sought-after development in the village centre.
The property has been improved by the present owner with the addition of a recently replaced composite front door, a remodelled kitchen and refitted guest cloakroom and first floor bathroom.
The block-paved driveway offers off- street parking and access to the GARAGE, which has power and light, plumbing for a washing machine and a workshop area to the rear.
20' 4" x 11' 9" (6.19m x 3.58m)
French doors to garden.
9' 5" x 9' 2" (2.87m x 2.79m)
10' 7" x 9' 2" (3.22m x 2.79m)
First Floor Landing
11' 9" x 11' 7" (3.58m x 3.52m)
11' 9" x 8' 5" (3.58m x 2.57m)
10' 8" x 9' 4" (3.25m x 2.84m)
9' 5" x 9' 2" (2.88m x 2.79m)
Corner plot with good size, pleasantly maturing and fully enclosed garden.
Block paved drive, up and over door, light and power.
Workshop area to rear.
Back To Search