A quick guide to conveyancing
Our conveyancing guide will help you understand the legal issues
surrounding your move. We are also available over the phone or by email
to answer any other concerns that you may have. Some key things to
- Make sure you visit the property you are interested in at least
three times. It is also a good idea to do this at different times of the
day, especially rush hour.
- The first step is to meet with a variety of solicitors. It is nice
to have a choice before deciding on the one that you wish to represent
you during the home move.
- Ensure that you notify us with your chosen solicitor and their
details. This is so that we can begin submitting the necessary
- Whether you are buying or selling a property, your solicitor will
take care of all the legal work. In either case it is essential to
provide them with details of the property in question.
- To help avoid any hidden structural damage or surprises, your chosen
legal representative will help you perform any searches on the desired
- The solicitor will also contact the other party involved in the property move and trade documentation with them.
- At the exchange of contracts the solicitor will liaise with the
other involved parties, swapping the signed documentation and making the
move legal and binding.
- The solicitor will also require all money transfers to be complete at this point.
Contact us today for more details on our conveyancing service and to talk to a qualified expert. You can also request a conveyancing quote online.